Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Reg.# 45194, Cst. Jimmy Ng

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the excellent website you have created. I have just recently found it and while researching names I found Jimmy Ng's name in the database. I noticed the database indicates Jimmy is buried at 'Depot'?

Jimmy was on my watch in Duncan, B.C. and while his funeral was held in Richmond, BC his ashes were buried in the Ng family plot on Saltspring Island, B.C. His parents along with the members from his watch in Duncan Det. and Richmond Det. were present at the burial and after the graveside service we all placed handfulls of dried flowers from the memorial at Richmond Detachment in his grave.

It was a very moving service. Thank you for allowing my imput.

Vet. Blair Martens,
Reg.#36808 (Rtd)
Leduc, Alberta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your note. Please be assured that I will reply, but some e-mails require a little more research and time or reflection. If your comment hinges on policy for graves, the e-mail may have to be referred to the RCMP for an authoritative response.

*You may check this blog for your e-mail as well as my reply.
Yours truly,

BuffaloJoe
Reg.#23685