Saturday, October 3, 2009

Research: RCMP Graves - Vancouver, BC

Hi Joe,
Got good news for you, I have 14 new headstone pictures for you, including Commissioner Herchmer.

I found a total of 44 former NWMP members in Mount Pleasant Cemetery in Vancouver. Many don't have headstones or markers so I was not able to get anything on them. I will return another day to glean what there may be and get the rest of the pictures. In the meantime, I will continue to look for more members.

I talked to the Office Manager and she was quite helpful. She told me she had talked to you in the past and hadn't returned the information you requested. She tells me that she has pictures of all of the headstone, but they are not very good. I think you will be pleased with the pictures I will be sending.

Yours truly,
Linda
Friend of the Force
BC's Lower Mainland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your note. Please be assured that I will reply, but some e-mails require a little more research and time or reflection. If your comment hinges on policy for graves, the e-mail may have to be referred to the RCMP for an authoritative response.

*You may check this blog for your e-mail as well as my reply.
Yours truly,

BuffaloJoe
Reg.#23685