Saturday, October 10, 2009

Reg.#10041, Harold Nelson Lloyd

Dear Joe;
I just read an article in our SRR publication on your work. I sat quietly wondering if you knew about my grandfather. I did a search and found him in your database, very emotional indeed.

I've always wondered where you retired. I have very fond memories of our association [in Bosnia, UN Mission] and an admireable respect for your present calling. Our Vets seem to always answer the call.

Regards,
John Hiebert: john.b.hiebert@rcmp-grc.gc.ca  2009
Grandson to Reg.#10041

1 comment:

  1. Hi John,

    I've added your name beside grandfather's name (Reg.#10041...but I need help with a few missing details on the database plus a photo of his grave? Do you have anything that I can add?

    John, once again thanks for your note.

    Yours truly,
    Joe
    #23685

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your note. Please be assured that I will reply, but some e-mails require a little more research and time or reflection. If your comment hinges on policy for graves, the e-mail may have to be referred to the RCMP for an authoritative response.

*You may check this blog for your e-mail as well as my reply.
Yours truly,

BuffaloJoe
Reg.#23685