Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Update out of 'D' Div. - Manitoba

C A N A D A


NEW NEWS OUT OF 'D' DIVISION

GRAVE INSPECTION PROGRAM - MANITOBA

Good Early Morning Joe.

I was checking your web site this morning in preparation for a briefing I have to give the Manitoba RCMP Vets Executive later this morning. The first member's grave site I queried was Arnold Eugene Carver. I delivered the eulogy at Arnie's service as he was my first Det. Cmdr and God-Father to our daughter. Arnie was a Sgt when he retired in 'D' Division.  

I am the Project Manager for the Manitoba Vets Grave Inspection Project.  Our project is in it's preliminary stage as I'm just gathering information at the moment. I hope to be meet, in the near future, with the 'D' Div. representative responsible for the delivery and oversight of the Force's Grave inspection Program to ascertain the status of the program as it is currently delivered in Manitoba.

If you have the ability to produce a list for me of the members recorded within your db who are buried in Manitoba it would certainly be appreciated. It will give us a place to start. Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you out here in Manitoba to support your database.

Best Regards

Tom Larkin

'Maintain Our Memories'

J. J. Healy,
Reg.#23685


Reply sent to Tom.
Welcome Aboard all 'D' Div Vets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your note. Please be assured that I will reply, but some e-mails require a little more research and time or reflection. If your comment hinges on policy for graves, the e-mail may have to be referred to the RCMP for an authoritative response.

*You may check this blog for your e-mail as well as my reply.
Yours truly,

BuffaloJoe
Reg.#23685