Monday, January 30, 2012

Reg.#14608, Constable Allan K. MacRae and Connections


Ole Connections
'Friends Not Forgotten'
Hi Joe:

I just checked your most recent entries on your "Blog" section and read your article on Reg.#14608 Allan Kenneth McRae.

I knew Allan when he was the Chief of Police at Kentville, NS. He often spoke of his days in the RCMP. He mentioned that he had also taken a course through the American Institution, "Institute of Applied Science". I was not aware of his Military service.

I lastly talked to Allan when we were having a coffee at a local shop. I lost track of him after that day and it was only recently that I spoke to the Mayor of Kentville, in an effort to determine where Allan might be.

I am, indeed, sorry to learn of his passing in 2003 but, now I know and I wish to thank everyone who helped to make this information available.

Best Regards, 
Dick Pulsifer
Friend of the Force
NS Vets

'Maintain Our Memories'

J. J. Healy,
Reg.#23685

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your note. Please be assured that I will reply, but some e-mails require a little more research and time or reflection. If your comment hinges on policy for graves, the e-mail may have to be referred to the RCMP for an authoritative response.

*You may check this blog for your e-mail as well as my reply.
Yours truly,

BuffaloJoe
Reg.#23685