Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's Review by Commissioner R.W. Paulson



On January 1st , my wife Cathy and I enjoyed an extremely pleasant 2012 Reception hosted by Commissioner and Mrs Paulson at the Commissioner Nadon 'HQ' Building in Ottawa, ON.

Commissioner Paulson purposely took time with me to express his gratitude to all Vets for the work which is done by Vets to benefit the RCMP Graves Database and Information Website. The Commissioner was very complimentary.

Cathy and I reciprocated by wishing the Commissioner and his wife Erin all the joys and peace which they deserve for 2012.

'Maintain Our Memories'

J. J. Healy,
Reg.#23685

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your note. Please be assured that I will reply, but some e-mails require a little more research and time or reflection. If your comment hinges on policy for graves, the e-mail may have to be referred to the RCMP for an authoritative response.

*You may check this blog for your e-mail as well as my reply.
Yours truly,

BuffaloJoe
Reg.#23685