Saturday, March 26, 2011

Searching for a friend...

C A N A D A


Searching for a friend


**This note received from Mr Cam Fisher. If anyone can help him, please do so. 

Hello there!

Let me introduce myself, my name is Cam Fischer. I found your contact information on the rcmpgraves.com. I saw an article where you mentioned Pete Garvey. I am an old friend of his from when he was in southern Saskatchewan (Assiniboia).

I am sure you are reluctant to forward on any of his contact information, but could I ask a favor? Would you be so kind as to forward this email to him?

My contact information is cam@fischer.ca.

Thanks in advance!

Cam

'Maintain Our Memories'

J. J. Healy,
Reg.#23686

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your note. Please be assured that I will reply, but some e-mails require a little more research and time or reflection. If your comment hinges on policy for graves, the e-mail may have to be referred to the RCMP for an authoritative response.

*You may check this blog for your e-mail as well as my reply.
Yours truly,

BuffaloJoe
Reg.#23685