Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Magnificant, Monumental, Memorable Mystery

C A N A D A

A Magnificant, Monumental,
Memorable Canadian Mystery
Part Two

Instructions:
Go to Home page: www.rcmpgraves.com
Scroll down to center of page
Click on red bar which say 'Part Two Posted' 
or
Click on 'Vet of the Month' in the side bar
Scroll down page to April, 2011


*****************************
In Part One, published a month ago (February 23, 2011), I celebrated that I had received a very special gift on the eve of the tenth anniversary of my retirement from the RCMP. A parcel had arrived in the mail. I had waited a very long time to hold it.

Part Two. Published March 23, 2011. To grasp the deep significance of the parcel, I have to go back many, many years and connect with my childhood heroes including TV cowboys, teachers and well known members of the Force.

Heroes inspire. It's a gift donated freely. Throughout my youth, each hero contributed precious principles to my life. Heroes inspired me to join the RCMP. I experienced a long, exciting and rewarding career in the Force which allowed me to serve all across Canada and to work in several countries around the world.

The sum of the admirable qualities of my heroes equals the priceless value of the contents of the mysterious parcel.

Part Three will be published on April 23, 2011

'Maintain Our Memories'

J. J. Healy,
Reg.#23685

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your note. Please be assured that I will reply, but some e-mails require a little more research and time or reflection. If your comment hinges on policy for graves, the e-mail may have to be referred to the RCMP for an authoritative response.

*You may check this blog for your e-mail as well as my reply.
Yours truly,

BuffaloJoe
Reg.#23685