Thursday, October 14, 2010

NWMP Reg.#4324, Arthur F. Borden

Hi Joe; My grandfather, Arthur F. Borden, Regimental #4324, served Jan.21, 1905 to Jan. 20, 1913. He died in Halifax, Dec. 19, 1949.and his grave is in Pinegrove Cemetary, Middleton, Nova Scotia. I have other info regarding his service up north (pictures and letteres; my sister has his journals from Rankin Inlet, 1911-1913 app.)I also have some more info on his army career that followed, if you are interested. Maureen Maureen Quinn msqonivy@gmail.com 'Maintain Our Memories'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your note. Please be assured that I will reply, but some e-mails require a little more research and time or reflection. If your comment hinges on policy for graves, the e-mail may have to be referred to the RCMP for an authoritative response.

*You may check this blog for your e-mail as well as my reply.
Yours truly,

BuffaloJoe
Reg.#23685