Saturday, March 17, 2012

Family: Reg.#10793 and Reg.#11917, the Robertsons


Far Flung Flat Family Farms

Reg.#10793, James Alan Stone Robertson
and
Reg.#11901, Richard Dale Robertson

'Oh, did I mention I had a small herd of cattle...?'

Dear Mr Healy;

I read with great interest your story of the Robertson brothers Reg.#10793 and Reg.#11901 sent to you by Mr. Jim Robertson of Ontario.

I am related to them not so far back when James Robertson married Mary Marshall Molison.

I live Brisbane, Australia and I have an interest in getting the family researched down to the present day. 

I work for a cattle company and we have 590,000 head plus 190,000 calves. We own 16.6 million acres of Australia making us the largest landowner. 

We have always appreciated law enforcement because we get rustled a fair bit.  Between rustling and the crocodiles and snakes we have a high ‘disappearance’ rate.

Plenty about our company on the web - Australian Agricultural Company Limited.  Look under 'Brunette Downs' our largest property gets you some good video.

Hopefully you can pass this on to Jim Robertson and he might see fit to email me which would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Michael Rhodes
Brisbane, Australia

'Maintain Our Memories'

J. J. Healy,
Reg.#23685

**A note of appreciation was sent to Mr. Rhodes. And, thank you Sir for the kind offer to visit Australia to 'ride herd on some crocs'.
Big farm. Small world, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your note. Please be assured that I will reply, but some e-mails require a little more research and time or reflection. If your comment hinges on policy for graves, the e-mail may have to be referred to the RCMP for an authoritative response.

*You may check this blog for your e-mail as well as my reply.
Yours truly,

BuffaloJoe
Reg.#23685