Friday, July 15, 2011

Who Am I?

C A N A D A


Who Am I?

Hint:

If I must say, it was my brilliant playmaking as a center but I was also known by my firm reputation as one of the most gentlemanly figures ever associated with the NHL.

Teamed with Bill and Bun Cook, we formed the dangerous Bread Line of the New York Rangers and dominated the annual voting for the Lady Byng Trophy between 1928 and 1935.

I was also proud to have been a member of the Force, but  I served long, long before your time.

So, can you guess. Who Am I?

I'll let you muddle over this for a day or two, then expose myself...Good Luck!


'Maintain Our Memories'

Supt. Brian Brennan, and
J. J. Healy,
REg.#23685



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your note. Please be assured that I will reply, but some e-mails require a little more research and time or reflection. If your comment hinges on policy for graves, the e-mail may have to be referred to the RCMP for an authoritative response.

*You may check this blog for your e-mail as well as my reply.
Yours truly,

BuffaloJoe
Reg.#23685