Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mystery Person Visits the Glebe

C A N A D A


A Friend of the Force
Visits the Glebe, Ottawa, ON


Who Am I?

Clues:

Whenever I am given the opportuity I visit the Glebe area of Ottawa. It gives my husband a chance to visit a dentist and I take our dog for a walk in the sun.

Absolutely no one would recognize me, well perhaps, with the exception of Buffalo Joe so I was surprised when he said 'Hi'...

I keep in touch with a few 'ole timers' and I remain a Friend of the Force. Years ago, my father was a senior Officer in the Force. As a result of his position, my sister and I always got the good seats whenever we were with him.

My Dad had a great life in the Force. But, a sad incident happened just as he retired. He and my Mom had all their belongings stored in a locker but a fire broke out and they lost everything...all his 'connections' to the Force were destroyed including his entire photograph collection.

Today, I value every photo of Dad and Mom which is given to me.

Who Am I?

'Maintain Our Memories'

J. J. Healy,
Reg.#23685

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your note. Please be assured that I will reply, but some e-mails require a little more research and time or reflection. If your comment hinges on policy for graves, the e-mail may have to be referred to the RCMP for an authoritative response.

*You may check this blog for your e-mail as well as my reply.
Yours truly,

BuffaloJoe
Reg.#23685