Sunday, May 29, 2011

In Memory of Cst. Nancy Puttkemmery

C A N A D A

In Memory of Reg.#33112, Nancy Puttkemmery
Troop 21, 1975/1976

'Friends Not Forgotten'

Hi Joe;

First, congratulations on your endeavor, this is an incredible site and I can't begin to think of the hours you have put into this. Does it surprise me, absolutely not. Congratulations on such a worthwhile cause. It has been done with alot of dedication and patience.

I was reading Nancy Puttkemmery's file on your database. I was one of her troopmates and I was at her funeral that cold and wintery day. I was also present at our 20th yr Troop Reunion in Regina. Our Troop dedicated a tree at 'Depot' to her memory.

On both ocasions, I was a part of the Honor Guard in full Regimental Uniform Order One.
It was a honor to be part of that and to have been one of Nancy's(Putt Putt) troopmates.


Keep up the good work Joe and if I can be a volunteer to assist with site locations and/or maintenance please let me know.

Yours truly,

Mary Ellen Doig (aka 'Deputy')
Retired RCMP Sgt. Reg.#33096
'Maintain Our Memories'
J. J. Healy,
Reg.#23685

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your note. Please be assured that I will reply, but some e-mails require a little more research and time or reflection. If your comment hinges on policy for graves, the e-mail may have to be referred to the RCMP for an authoritative response.

*You may check this blog for your e-mail as well as my reply.
Yours truly,

BuffaloJoe
Reg.#23685