Wednesday, May 25, 2011

In Memory of Reg.#15581, Cst. D. E. Woodall

C A N A D A
In Memory of
Reg.#15581, Constable Douglas Ernest Woodall
'Friends Not Forgotten
Dear Mr. Healy;

I am Douglas Woodall's daughter Kimberley.

Thank you for remembering my wonderful father; my favorite person in the world, a true friend who was always loyal and loving and honest. He was a father who put others first especially our Mom Betty.

She was a fabulous Mom who passed away on October 17,2009. Mom and Dad loved each other very much. They are both missed by many who loved them also.

They left behind siblings, children,  grand children and great grandchildren, and many happy memories.

God Bless,

Kimberley

Kindly check the database to read more of Constable Woodall's career.

My thanks to Vet. Jack O'Reilly for correcting an error in this note which I had made. My apologies.

'Maintain Our Memories'

J. J. Healy,
Reg.#23685

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your note. Please be assured that I will reply, but some e-mails require a little more research and time or reflection. If your comment hinges on policy for graves, the e-mail may have to be referred to the RCMP for an authoritative response.

*You may check this blog for your e-mail as well as my reply.
Yours truly,

BuffaloJoe
Reg.#23685