Sunday, May 22, 2011

In Memory: Reg.#17104, S/Sgt. D. R. Wilson

C A N A D A

Reg.# 17104, Staff Sgt Douglas Roy 'Skip' Wilson
'Friends Not Forgotten'
Dear Joe:

I have just returned from a trip to Regina and visited the  RCMP 'Depot' Columbarium C.

It's the resting place of Reg.# 17104, Staff/Sgt Douglas Roy 'Skip' Wilson. I once again thank you and your friends for your assistance in this regard.  It has meant so much to me to visit his gravesite and say goodby to my special high school friend.

Please let me know the address where I may send a donation to your organization.

Blessings,

Merle McTaggart
 
'Maintain Our Memories'
 
J. J. Healy,
Reg.#23685
(Dear Merle, no donations are expected or accepted for this Project)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your note. Please be assured that I will reply, but some e-mails require a little more research and time or reflection. If your comment hinges on policy for graves, the e-mail may have to be referred to the RCMP for an authoritative response.

*You may check this blog for your e-mail as well as my reply.
Yours truly,

BuffaloJoe
Reg.#23685