Thursday, December 16, 2010

Searching for uncle - Paddy Ainsworth


Deceased Member Search

This note asking for research help in Canada has been received.

Dear Sir;

I wish to trace my uncle Paddy Ainsworth (my dad's brother) who moved to Canada from the west of Ireland in or around 1925/40. I understand that he worked with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP).

I have often thought about him, but kmow very little about his time in Canada, if you can help it would be appreciated, many thanks.

Breege
burnmasteradv@eircom.net

**A reply has been sent to Mr. Bourke saying that I had no record of 'Paddy' Ainsworth, but that he may also wish to write to the RCMP in Ottawa asking for more study.

'Maintain Our Memories'

Buffalo Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your note. Please be assured that I will reply, but some e-mails require a little more research and time or reflection. If your comment hinges on policy for graves, the e-mail may have to be referred to the RCMP for an authoritative response.

*You may check this blog for your e-mail as well as my reply.
Yours truly,

BuffaloJoe
Reg.#23685