Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Who am I?

Guess my idenity. Who am I?


I joined the NWMP in its early days. I was born and lived in a capital city in eastern Canada.  I lied about my real idenity so that I could join the Force. Eventually, I was the first NCO to receive an annual pension from the Force.

Now it's 2010. Superintendent Brian Brennan, OIC Federal Policing Services in 'H' Div. is an avid historian and he has caught on to me. He knows my real name and the story behind the story.

Who am I?

Buffalo Joe Healy

'Maintain Our Memories'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your note. Please be assured that I will reply, but some e-mails require a little more research and time or reflection. If your comment hinges on policy for graves, the e-mail may have to be referred to the RCMP for an authoritative response.

*You may check this blog for your e-mail as well as my reply.
Yours truly,

BuffaloJoe
Reg.#23685