Monday, November 8, 2010

Reg.# 11079, Sgt. Samuel Wrigglesworth - Vet of the Month. October, 2010

Dear Joe;

There are tears in my eyes as I write this.

Thank you so very much Joe, for honoring my father as 'Vet of the Month' and including some of my stories about our life in the RCMP!

Dad could never imagined his name and my story would someday be written for the world to see. He would probably be embarrased, as he was just 'doing his duty' as so very many, (passed and present) members of the Force.

Thank you for making such a positive difference in many people's lives.


Warren Wrigglesworth,
Alberta
www.onawing@telus.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your note. Please be assured that I will reply, but some e-mails require a little more research and time or reflection. If your comment hinges on policy for graves, the e-mail may have to be referred to the RCMP for an authoritative response.

*You may check this blog for your e-mail as well as my reply.
Yours truly,

BuffaloJoe
Reg.#23685