Friday, November 12, 2010

Last Post: Reg.#17949, Sgt. John Michael Hilash


I am sad to announce that John Michael Hilash (one of my Squad Mates) passed away on November 13th, 2010 at Edmonton, AB. I attended his service.

John joined the Force on November 10, 1952. He was posted to a variety of jobs including 'O', 'A' & 'HQ' Div. He retired from Security Service on October 19, 1983. He was a Life Member of the Edmonton Vets. Association.

John has been laid to rest at Grave 4, Block 7, Section 2 of the Rose Hill Cemetery in Edmonton, AB.

Yours truly,

Ian Brownlee
Vets. Calgary  Div.


'Maintain Our Memories'

1 comment:

  1. John was one of the reasons I joined the RCMP. Reg #5751.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your note. Please be assured that I will reply, but some e-mails require a little more research and time or reflection. If your comment hinges on policy for graves, the e-mail may have to be referred to the RCMP for an authoritative response.

*You may check this blog for your e-mail as well as my reply.
Yours truly,

BuffaloJoe
Reg.#23685