Monday, September 28, 2009

NWMP Reg.#1626, S/M Charles Dee

Dear Joe,

I always wondered how well Charlie's headstone kept over the years. Thanks to your site I've been able to find out that it's looking better than ever.

I looked after his headstone with pride from 1987 to 1990 as I was posted to Kirkland Lake Detachment. I'm sorry that I missed the unveiling of his new headstone. I hope to head back that way one day and pay my respect to an old friend one more time.

Sincerely,

Cpl. Garry Bartlett
GTA Drug Section
Toronto North Detachment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your note. Please be assured that I will reply, but some e-mails require a little more research and time or reflection. If your comment hinges on policy for graves, the e-mail may have to be referred to the RCMP for an authoritative response.

*You may check this blog for your e-mail as well as my reply.
Yours truly,

BuffaloJoe
Reg.#23685