Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Help Offered: RCMP Graves Program

Dear Joe,

I'm glad that you liked those pics of Sergeant Major Bray. My friends Len and Deb were real happy to go get them for your website.

I always found his gravesite to be one of interest to me as I found it when I was pretty young kid. If I ever make my way back to Medicine Hat, I will be taking my camera as I know there are several more members old graves listed and I'm sure you do not have photos yet. Its a matter of being able to find them again in the older sections of the "new cemetery" in the 'Hat'.

Thanks again for putting together such a great website....it really is awesome.
If there is anything I can do to help, please feel free to ask.

Regards.
Vet. Maxwell Moritz,
Rtd #33412
Leduc, Alta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your note. Please be assured that I will reply, but some e-mails require a little more research and time or reflection. If your comment hinges on policy for graves, the e-mail may have to be referred to the RCMP for an authoritative response.

*You may check this blog for your e-mail as well as my reply.
Yours truly,

BuffaloJoe
Reg.#23685