Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Assistance to RCMP Grave Program

Good day Mr. Healy,

I once lived in the village of Perkins, now Val-des-Monts, Québec. There is a cemetery beside the Church just off the road that leads into Perkins.  I recall a grave with the RCMP crest but I can't remember the name on it. The grave is easy to see from the parking lot -- close to the street.

If you wish, you can reach me on my cell and I can drive up and have a look at the grave and get the information.  Don't hesitate to contact me...it will be a pleasure to help.

Yours truly,
Marie-Josée Labelle
S/1433

http://www.rcmpgraves.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your note. Please be assured that I will reply, but some e-mails require a little more research and time or reflection. If your comment hinges on policy for graves, the e-mail may have to be referred to the RCMP for an authoritative response.

*You may check this blog for your e-mail as well as my reply.
Yours truly,

BuffaloJoe
Reg.#23685