Wednesday, December 21, 2011

O.2030, Commissioner Paulson's Holiday Message 2011

Commissioner Paulson's Holiday Message
2011

December 19, 2011

                                            
Hello everyone,

Christmas and New Years are just days away now, and I want to take a moment to thank you for all your efforts and hard work on behalf of Canadians.

During this holiday season, I hope you are able to relax and enjoy some downtime with your families and loved ones. It’s important to take the time to focus on those closest to us – the ones who support us day in and day out, and indeed indirectly support the work of this entire organization.

If you are on shift this Christmas or New Years, please be safe out there, and know that your efforts and dedication are not overlooked by Canadians.

To those of you who will spend Christmas overseas, far from your family and loved ones, I want to say a special thank you for your generosity and commitment to bringing peace and stability to those very troubled parts of the world.

And as we ring-in the New Year, I ask that we all resolve to pay particular attention to how we care for one another in the workplace. When we respect each other, we create a safe environment and a more accountable, trusted and productive police force.

Lastly, thanks to everyone who took the time over the past few weeks to connect with me as I assumed my new responsibilities as Commissioner. I am humbled by your kindness and I am energized by the encouragement and support you have shown me. I look forward to working with you all in 2012.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your note. Please be assured that I will reply, but some e-mails require a little more research and time or reflection. If your comment hinges on policy for graves, the e-mail may have to be referred to the RCMP for an authoritative response.

*You may check this blog for your e-mail as well as my reply.
Yours truly,

BuffaloJoe
Reg.#23685