Tuesday, November 15, 2011

From a Mother - RCMP Fallen Four - Mayerthorpe, AB


From a Mother - RCMP Fallen Four - Mayerthorpe, AB
'Friends Not Forgotten'

Dear Joe,

Thank you.

I was so pleased to find this site. I would like to add a couple more pictures. We have some information on the back of the stone which I would like included. I can send them when the snow goes.

I also think you may want to include the The Fallen Four Memorial Park at Mayerthorpe. It is quite a tribute not only to our four boys but to the all peace officers. It also shows the strength of the Community.

I am Brock Myrol's mother.
Colleen Patricia Myrol


Buffao Joe replies;

Dear Colleen,

I was deeply touched that you would take time to write to me and your note is very special to me. Thank you!

I would be pleased to receive your new pictures and I'd be honoured to add them to Brock's site.

I have a page dedicated to the Fallen Four.

It is my intention to add more information to it. I will add anything special to the page which you decide to send to me.

Please keep in touch.

You have all my condolences and love,

Yours truly,

Joe Healy
Reg.#23685
Ottawa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your note. Please be assured that I will reply, but some e-mails require a little more research and time or reflection. If your comment hinges on policy for graves, the e-mail may have to be referred to the RCMP for an authoritative response.

*You may check this blog for your e-mail as well as my reply.
Yours truly,

BuffaloJoe
Reg.#23685