Friday, April 29, 2011

NWMP Reg.#3113, Constable W. F. Sheppard

C A N A D A



'Friends Not Forgotten'

In Memory of NWMP Reg.#3113, Constable Walter Festing Sheppard

This note was received asking for help with research on Cst. W. F. Sheppard. If readers can help, please drop a note to Mr. Walter Turchyn at [lturchyn@mts.net].

Dear Joe;
I am searching for information on Constable Walter Festing Sheppard #3113.

I have gleaned what I can from your site but not being to computer savvy - I am not sure if I have everything.

I know he joined the NWMP, at 21 years of age, in 1895.  He served for 7 years and received his discharge after returning from the South African War.

Is there anything else you might be able to offer?  Anything would be appreciated.

Thank You.

Walter Turchyn.
 [mailto:lturchyn@mts.net]

'Maintain Our Memories'

J. J. Healy,
Reg.#23685

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your note. Please be assured that I will reply, but some e-mails require a little more research and time or reflection. If your comment hinges on policy for graves, the e-mail may have to be referred to the RCMP for an authoritative response.

*You may check this blog for your e-mail as well as my reply.
Yours truly,

BuffaloJoe
Reg.#23685