Sunday, August 7, 2011

Come home, come home they shouted...

C A N A D A


It's time this Blog had a rest,

An entry each day is a mighty test,

So, before my wife returns to teach,

We're off to rest on a Brooklyn beach.

Clues-less

Our trip is a secret. Not a single, single clue will be left behind with regards to our destination.  The Buffalo Blog will return.

I am very appreciative to every person; Vets, Members, Friends and Family who sent me information and photos over the past year.  I thank you with all my friendship and affection.

Enjoy your summer too!

 
'Maintain Our Memories'

Reg.#23685,
August 7, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your note. Please be assured that I will reply, but some e-mails require a little more research and time or reflection. If your comment hinges on policy for graves, the e-mail may have to be referred to the RCMP for an authoritative response.

*You may check this blog for your e-mail as well as my reply.
Yours truly,

BuffaloJoe
Reg.#23685