Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Research: RCMP Obituaries

Dear Joe,

If it's not too much trouble, I am seeking the obituaries on the
following members:

Hilton Francis Bacon, died 21/06/2003
Leonard Frank Fielder, died 30/03/1970


Hilton Bacon was an old family friend and I remember him as a child in his uniform coming by for a visit. He always attended my parents parties and I've always wondered what ever happened to him.  He was such a kind man.

Leonard Fielder is the father of my cousin's wife.

Yours truly,

Linda
Friend of the Force
Lower Mainland, BC

http://www.rcmpgraves.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your note. Please be assured that I will reply, but some e-mails require a little more research and time or reflection. If your comment hinges on policy for graves, the e-mail may have to be referred to the RCMP for an authoritative response.

*You may check this blog for your e-mail as well as my reply.
Yours truly,

BuffaloJoe
Reg.#23685