Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thomas Arthur Bryan - possibly RNWMP member?

I recently received this note.

Hi Buffalo,

I am searching for information on Thomas Arthur Bryan (born September 12, 1874 in Coatbridge, Scotland) please.

The only information I have for him is that he joined the Royal North West Mounted Police after 1901, and then apparently went missing.

I would be grateful for any help or advice on where I can get further information on this missing family member.

Many thanks,

With very best wishes

Daisy
Email: familyhistory@dracott.com


Note: I replied to Miss Daisy telling her that I have no historical record of Thomas Arthur Bryan. If anyone knows of this person, kindly let us know.

Buffalo Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your note. Please be assured that I will reply, but some e-mails require a little more research and time or reflection. If your comment hinges on policy for graves, the e-mail may have to be referred to the RCMP for an authoritative response.

*You may check this blog for your e-mail as well as my reply.
Yours truly,

BuffaloJoe
Reg.#23685